I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Truly Blissful Things

I'm almost to the time where I will be updating THIS blog more. I have been working on several projects. Including this blog for Truly Blissful Things. It's not done yet but you can take a look and get a good idea for what it's about. In the new year I will be placing all updates on that blog for Truly Blissful Things...something my mom and I have done. We have decided to take the next step and become more consistent with our at home parties and ordering. If there is anything you are interested please let me know. Tonight I will be catching up on several blogs as well as a few other things - drop a note in comments and say HI...sorry I haven't been around too much lately. Happy New Year, too!!!

2 comments:

Edleen said...

hope you had a Merry Christmas Jennifer!

took a peek @ your new blog and wishing you and your Mom every success with your new venture :)

have a Fabulous 2009!

Paula said...

Hi there! Saw the candle blog too - sooooo many scents! Have fun with it!!