I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, April 9, 2009

PAMC Altered CD Challenge

It was my turn to post the Challenge over at PAMC this week. I hope you will jump in and participate...it's a great group! Below is what I posted - check it out when you have time!

I thought it would be fun to do something with Altered CDs. Use any or all of those old CDs, DVDs, CD-ROMs, etc that you get from trials, or old scraped/cracked ones from years past and create ANYTHING from them. Here are a few examples from our Design Team. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
Click Here to Enter the Challenge!
Thanks for participating!

Ande

Sarabeth

Toni

Jeanette

JenniferB

4 comments:

Andrea Nicole Plotts said...

Great Challenge Jennifer! I love your altered cds. Very pretty!
hugs,
Ande

Anonymous said...

Love your altered cd's challenge. You just mentioned some cd's I've forgotten I have. They are very old PC Magazine ones. They don't run in my new computer anymore, besides, all those programs are already outdated.

TFS!

Marcie said...

Great job with the altered CD's! Love them!

parTea lady said...

Your cd's are great - what creativiTEA.