I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Possible Tea Swap!?

Hi all! I am looking for other crafty ladies you would be interested in a Tea Swap. It would be FREE - other than the cost of shipping and the actual tea...but it would be a great way to try teas from around the world and meet other crafty tea lovers. If you are interested please add a comment and let me know an email address for you since I will be doing most of the correspondence via email.

5 comments:

Kathleen@settoatea.com said...

I haven't done this in ages!
I'd love to participate. Send me the details!

Ann Hedvig said...

I'm in :o)

Edleen said...

it'll be a tea~rific fun swap! ;)
count me in :)

Donna said...

Sounds like fun! I'm a tea sipper myself! Let me know the details. Donna

stampinlynn said...

Your tea swap turned out wonderful thanks for all you do and of course your blog rocks to.
Lynn