I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, February 15, 2010

Spring Is In The Air...I WISH!

It's been a COLD, COLD Winter. Since I live in the snowbelt...the amount of snow isn't surprising...but it doesn't make me like it more. I can't wait for Spring (and Summer)...I am certainly a FAIR WEATHER Girl! This week the LSS Team's theme was SPRING and I made 2 cards using this set...I Simply LOVE this set and will be using it often!
Here are the 2 cards I made using this set. I do have plans to use them again if not this week SOON.

5 comments:

Karin said...

I love how you colored the mailbox!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Great stuff Jen, I love how you colored the mailbox and the distressing is nice!

Micki said...

Oh I love both cards, but definitely love the mailbox one. I think it's the red cs..... love 'em both.

Tanya said...

Great cards. I love the mailbox one.

Tanya said...

Great cards. I love the mailbox one.