I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, March 15, 2010

Envelop - LSS

My cousin Kristen is scheduled for a C-Section today...it's her first child and they've been trying for 7 years! She's 40 years old and tremendously excited! I'm eagerly waiting to hear the news! I made this Congrats Envelop for her last night which doubled as my DT offering for the LSS DT This week! Lindsay provided us with a 5X7 Envelop Template and told us to "have at it" so I decided to use one of her Embossed Mats and Congratulations from the All Around Phrases Set. I don't often make envelops but I might have to start! Here are the others girls on the LSS DT - check out their blogs for their creations this week!

5 comments:

Mrs. Fence said...

What a pretty envelope! Love it!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Boy oh boy, whit a great envelope like that who needs a card?

Nettie said...

Oh wow, I will have my fingers crossed. How exciting!! What a great card for this event.x

Rhonda said...

Wow this is great!

Micki said...

Awesome envelope! I love how you used the circle sentiment..... I keep forgetting that I have that set :-).

Truly great envelope :-)

hugs