I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

#51 - School Rules - a Sketch

Sorry I am a little late with my post today...it's been a crazy week and a half but I am back!

For today's challenge we have a sketch challenge! AND REMEMBER...the MyGrafico Challenge Blog have MOVED over to the NING Network! That's located HERE.
If you are new to our challenges, all you have to do is make a project using the below sketch, it can be flipped but as long as it has more or less the same format of the sketch.

You have until next Tuesday to post here on this thread your take on this challenge.

The design team worked with this adorable set by Lindsay Stamp Stuff.
And...here's MY take on the project...sorry it's not the best picture...

3 comments:

Karin said...

One of my favorite images from the set...Love that apple on top!

Rachel B said...

what a cute sentiment! I love your take on the sketch!

stampinlynn said...

Ya did good dolly wtg & tfs.