I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

#52 - Fathers Day Cards


The challenge this week for the DT's over at MyG: Make a project using some some of pattern (Plaid, polka dots, hounds tooth, etc...) We used this set...

Up for grabs this cute Fathers day set from Kelly Medina
All you have to do is TRY! Visit our NING Network for FULL DETAILS!
Here's my project for this week...I got to play with my new Prisma Colored Pencils - YAY!

2 comments:

stampinlynn said...

Love it, fab job, tfs...it has a happy feeling to it:))

Marlena said...

You wrote on my blog about emailing - is there a way we can manage that without the whole world knowing - wait -we're both ATB, right and aren't our emails there - I'll check and get back to you Marlena, Tea for Today