I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Like I Said Last Week...I LOVE THIS SET!

Like I said last week...I LOVE THIS SET! So...I'm going to feature it again this week with a different project...

I got to use my new Prisma Colored Pencils on this one! Woot! And then my new(er) blending pens that I am trying to get used to. I like the way the water came out in this one! I used a Rub-On for the sentiment.

Don't forget to check out Lindsay's SALE before it ends on Friday! And check out my sidebar for the rest of the LSS DT Links!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that rub on sentiment! Adds a very beachy feel!

Karin said...

You are doing so well with the coloring :) Great job!

1CardCreator said...

This is an awesome set! I love how you changed it all up, looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Lindsay Weirich said...

Like I said last week, this is your set, it fits you to a tee, great work!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the coloring.

Margie said...

So pretty-I love the coloring!

Leanne said...

You did a fantastic job with the coloring and that rub on looks great! TFS!

Cindi said...

oohhh..I LOVE this!!! I feel right at the coast looking at this
:)

Micki said...

oh wonderful summer card. Awesome job coloring with the pencils...looks awesome! Love it!

hugs

Bekah said...

so sweet- your coloring is great!