I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shoes!

Okay...I'm NOT the typical girl...I HATE shoe shopping and I really only have 2 pair that I wear. I wear them until I can't wear them anymore and then I go buy another pair and so on. BUT...when I saw this Digital Stamp that Lindsay did I thought it was really cool! Here's the card I made...
And this is the set it came from! It can be bought HERE.Yet ANOTHER awesome set from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff! Check out my sidebar for the LSS DT Girlz Links and check out their projects!

12 comments:

Rhonda said...

Great card...love the colors!

Cheryl said...

I'm not a big fan of shopping either. I love what you did with this shoe image. Great color combo!

Cindi said...

fun card! I like that layout, too
:)

Margie said...

Very pretty-I love that shoe!

Shannon - Desert Designs said...

Very cute! Very cute indeed!

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the blue rhinestones!

Lindsay Weirich said...

fun! only 2 pairs huh? I'm wearing my Dr. Martins, my fave, i feel like I am ready for anything in them;)

Micki said...

Love it and love the color combo. It's an awesome card.

hugs

1CardCreator said...

Love what you did with this stamp! I'm like you when it comes to shopping, but my daughter has a shoe "problem" ha ha! Your coloring is beautiful and so is this card. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Leanne said...

I'm like you I wear a shoe completely out before I go buy anymore! Love the color combo and the rhinestones!

DtsArt said...

Great Blog!Glad to be on the Design Team with you. Can't wait to get to know you better!

Trinh said...

Hi Jennifer! Your card is so cute! Look forward to working with you on the DT!