I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Birthday with a twist

I decided to stick with this set for this week as I need to get my BIRTHDAY CARD Stock back up! Now...I mentioned BIRTHDAY WITH A TWIST...here's the twist...this post is a little different this week because Lindsay is a SPONSOR...check it out...

The layout of the card came from Melissa (#19) at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I know this is VERY loosely based on the #19 Sketch but this is my attempt, anyways! LOL

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is sponsoring them as part of their 1-year anniversary celebration, if you play along at TMS you can win a LSS stamp set of your choice and you can choose to use any of the sketches from the past year and there are some beauties there!

Some other cool things happening today...when you visit Lindsay's Blog My Crafty blog be sure to look for her vintage car freebie!

Also...another way to save..."spend $5 get a free stamp of your choice" deal over her handmade shop

Be sure to check these links out and participate and create! Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

Tracy Vinson said...

OK...this is making my mouth water. Thanks for sharing such a fabulous creation!

Leanne said...

Yummy!!Love the colors! TFS!

Margie said...

Great birthday card! Kind of has a masculine feel to it-which is so hard for me! Great job!

1CardCreator said...

This looks so cute! I love the colors you chose! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Lindsay Weirich said...

very funky Jennifer, I see you got a chance to craft after all, keep us posted on your arm:) We have to suffer for our art right?

Mrs. Fence said...

Mmm...yummy birthday card! Great colors and I like the layout too.

Micki said...

definitely a great card and ugh, I so need to follow your suit and do the same. However, I am off to look for something sweet to snack on, lol.

Great card Jennifer... hugs

Cindi said...

great card!! that cake looks so yummy..I want a slice!!
:)

Priscilla said...

Love your card..ok..now I hungry..LOL Wonderful creation :)

Karin said...

Such a great birthday card! Love paper too :)