I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Howdy There & Sale Time

I decided to once again use this digi stamp from this set that Lindsay as create UNcolored. I also used the HOWDY THERE Digi Stamp from this set.

BIG SALE ALERT! BIG SALE ALERT!Everything in the Lindsay’s Stamp Stuff shop at MyGrafico is 30% off through Saturday!

WELCOME NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBER LAUREL!!!

Lindsay Weirich (Owner and Stamp Designer)

Cheryl Gorka DT Coordinator

Shannon Neparko

Margie Visnick

Lisa Jurecek

Tracey Allen

Melissa Craig

Leanne Garner

Tamara Bennett

Cindi Hooks

Micki Harper

Karin Martin

Jennifer Bliss

Rhonda Walker

Diane Bove

Tracy Vinson

Laurel Seabrook (New Design Team Member)

13 comments:

Karin said...

I love that scene for a Halloween card! The sentiment is a cute addition here :)

Rhonda said...

Love this! The matting layers just make it pop!

Tracy Vinson said...

Great use of this wonderful digi stamp. Love your colors as well.

1CardCreator said...

Love this, your dp is perfect and I love how you added the Howdy There from the circle stamps, very clever! ~Diane

Unknown said...

I love this stamp! It looks great colored or uncolored! Great card!!

Lindsay Weirich said...

That puts me in the mood for Halloween!

Cheryl said...

I love all the layers! Great card.

Cindi said...

great card!! I love that image! perfect colors too
:)

Leanne said...

This is such a great card! This image is great colored or not colored. I love all the layering and your sentiment!

Micki said...

oh I'm so lovin' this set. Your card rocks and I love the sentiment you added. hugs

Mrs. Fence said...

I just LOVE this image! I love how you used it on this card. The colors are fabulous too!

ljurecek said...

Lots of great layers to punch up the focal point!

Margie said...

Great card, and different!