I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3 More Projects I'm Entering In Contests This Week

I'm starting an EAR CANDY Album. A crafty look at songs that interest me or mean something to me. I decided to kick things off with IT'S MY LIFE by Bon Jovi and decided to enter this LO in the Challenge over at Scrap It With A Song.

I'm submitting this project HERE:
http://scrapitwithasong.blogspot.com/2010/10/week-29-its-my-life.html
AND HERE:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/whirling-swirling-twirling-autumn.html
For the Autumn Colors Challenge
AND...HERE:
http://citycrafter.blogspot.com/2010/11/cccb-week-29-get-your-digi-on.html
I'm using one of Lindsay's Stamp Stuff Digital Stamps there in the corner that I colored Green, Orange, Blue, and Red.
And the Color Challenge over here:
http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com/2010/11/play-date-cafe-challenge-pdcc54.html



One of the main reasons I decided to start doing challenges again is because I am overwhelmed with paper scraps and thought this would be a great way to get rid of some of them!!! Most of these challenge blogs over the past week I have been to and submitted projects to - I am a first time submitter. The 2S4U Site I used to submit to a year ago or so and I am glad to be back participating! Happy Crafting Everyone!

20 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Christy said...

Such great projects!!!!!!!! Thanks for joining in at Scrap It with a Song :) :)

Rae Anne said...

If it were up to Jodie of Bugaboo Stamps, you'd win - She's THE biggest JBJ fan in the entire freakin' world! ;) Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Whirling, Swirling, Twirling Autumn challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Rleen said...

Awesome projects! You did a wonderful job!
Thank you for playing with us at the Whoopsi Daisy this week. Hope to see you again next week challenge.
Hugs, Rleen

Love crafts forever said...

Very nice creation. Thank you for playing with us at the Whoopsi Daisy this week. Hope to see you again next week challenge.
Hugs, Nataliya.

Sande said...

Lovely works!

Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy!

Hugs, Sande

Unknown said...

What wonderful projects.. Thanks so much for plalying along with us at CCCB!

Kelly said...

Love the idea of an ear candy album!
Great projects. Thanks for playing along with Scrap it with a song!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVIN' the Ear candy idea! GREAT entry with a Bon Jovi page! It's my life kind of starts off your book nicely!

Sarah Anderson said...

ooops, you're a bit early there for the play date cafe challenge, but just wanted to let you know I liked your cards! :)

Helen Laurence said...

Bon Jovi...yey definitely ear candy!! Gorgeous card toolove the shade of blue its like denim. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this week x x

Ros said...

What a clever idea ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

Emma and Susan said...

Great projects. Thanks for joining us this time at Whoopsi Daisy.
Love and hugs
Susan and Emma
xxx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Very nice projects. The ear projects are a very cool idea! I have a lot of songs that mean a lot to me. Thanks for the idea. Also, thank for enetering the 2nd card in our WHOOPSI DAISY challenge - love the sparkly flourish.

anazelia said...

great idea for an album. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.

Andrea Ewen said...

What a great idea...ear candy! Super song to start it off with as well. So creative! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Unknown said...

we are so glad to have you playing back with us again. This is a great way to use your scraps and your interpretation of the sketch is lovely :)
Thanks for joining us at 2 Sketches 4 You this week
:) Kazan

Kathy Martin said...

Sweet card and great happy colors! :)

Suzanne C said...

Great layout and lovely card. Great idea to create a journal for music. Glad you joined us at the PDCC.

cnelson said...

great projects!! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!