I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

#73 MyG Project




This week for the MyG DT Project I stepped outside my comfort zone a little and came up with this Digital Label which I will be using to display one of my Signature Tea Blends over at Adagio Teas. I used Digital Paper that can be found HERE. I love the colors! If you are interested in checking out the actual tea blend GO HERE. If you would like a FREE Adagio $5 Gift Certificate emailed to you from ME please leave your email addy in comments!I plan on ordering this blend but I didn't have enough time to create the label, order, and get it back before posting the actual finished product so I thought I would just post the label digitally.

MyGrafico Girlz


6 comments:

Tammylee said...

I think it is a great I dea to make a label that you can actually use! It looks great!

stampinlynn said...

Nice job there dolly tfs

Martha said...

its wonderful

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Wonderful label! Great idea.

Tazza said...

cool idea! I would love to see it when you get it ordered and put on.. hehehe.. this would be a great stocking stuffer .... MMmmm idea ideas.. =D

Scrappy Girl said...

Creative yes. This is well designed.