I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Loose Leaf Tea Gift Box

Many of you know I LOVE tea! So much so that I drink between 8 and 15 cups a day! YES...you read that right! Between 8 and 15! I also write about tea - I write reviews! Check out the SororiTEA Sisters Website - sometimes we give stuff away too - so visit often! So...because I have so much tea in my posession I decided to give some away to family and friends this holiday season, too! Over the past summer I found a huge bulk of funky gift boxes that I bought for super cheap! I decided to decorate a few of them to put this tea in. This week for the LSS DT we were to create something that held food or a wrapping or covering for food. I thought I would do this! It's not my best work but I am going to do a few more!
I used Lindsay's Holiday Digi Paper here on top of Martha Stewart Paper. I used a punch and some gems, too!

Make sure you stop by the Lindsay's Stamps Stuff shop on mygrafico.com. Lindsay has been adding fabulous sets (digital stamps, digital paper, clip art, SVG files) like crazy. Remember that the clip art sets are wonderful for quick cards. Mygrafico is having a one-day only sale today. Everything is 40% off!

7 comments:

Mrs. Fence said...

Mmmm...gotta love tea, however it's packaged...and this is a great gift idea! I'm sure everyone on your list will love it :)

Cheryl said...

This is such a pretty box!

1CardCreator said...

Wow, great gift idea and the package looks as yummy as the tea must be! ~Diane

Karin said...

Great idea and good choice of paper!

Cindi said...

how wonderful!! it's very pretty, what a great gift idea, especially this time of year!
:)

Laurel said...

Great little packages!

Lindsay Weirich said...

great use of pattern paper!