I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, April 25, 2011

Lindsay's Stamp Stuff & MyGrafico Monday!

I'm double dutying it this Monday with two DTs! One Project for 2 Design Teams?? Whaaaa?
Lindsay's Stamp Stuff is the MyG Designer of the week for the MYG DT and I am also on Lindsay's Team...so...below is my project for this week!I'm not into sewing so I wasn't sure if I would use this set much...BUT...check it out! "You're a real cut-up!" LOL - that cracked me up and HAD to use it!

I also used some adhesive ribbon and 'freestyled or freehanded' it's placement!

For more ideas please stop by the MyG Challenge Blog

4 comments:

Karin said...

Such a great idea! Love that sentiment for this image and it is a great sewing/non sewing card! KWIM? Love the ruffled ribbon too!

1CardCreator said...

Very cute card Jennifer.

Micki said...

wow I love it. Love how you added the bits of ribbon and the gems. LOVE the sentiment :-)
I would have never thought of that sentiment..... with the scissors. (I so don't have any creative "quote" magic).

hugs

Lindsay Weirich said...

I love your sentiments, so cute and funny and the addition of the cut trim is perfect!