I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, June 3, 2011

Between a rock and a hard place - the hard place being a sketch


This week for the DWA! DT - I seemed to have been stuck between a rock and a hard place...the hard place being the sketch! I fully admit I had a hard time with this sketch but here is what I came up with!
I have used the Rockband Tween before but really like the digi stamp and wanted to use it again for this challenge!

Swing by the DWA! Blog and Store! Participate in the challenge...meets some great creators and crafters! And be sure to stop by for the FREEBIE!!!!

3 comments:

Micki said...

lol, love the card and so know what you mean about a sketch. But you did a great job on the sketch and I definitely love that girl image. :-)

Dawn said...

Love your card, I have a special place in my heart for Rockband Tween!
Had a play with the sketch myself! great fun to be colouring up a DWA! Image!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Lynn's Place said...

Love the attitude gal and the sketch is awesome tfs