I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's 5 O'clock Somewhere...


This week for my LSS DT Project I am using the Steampunk Set again! I did this mini wall hanging that I am thinking about hanging in my office at work! I loved this paper and didn't want to cover it up too much or chop it up! When I saw the pocket watch in the steampunk set I got an idea! Altho it doesn't say 5 o'clock on the watch - it IS 5 o'clock somewhere...after all, eh!?

I took two photo's of this one. I really don't know why other than one looks like sunrise and the other sunset but it's really just a different setting on my camera! Even so - I thought I would have a little fun with it! As you can see I got a little creative (or should I say desperate?) with my alpha stickers!? I used my 3's as E's and had to doctor up the last "R"...I figure it just gives it character...and proves I could use a celebratory beer at 5 on Friday, eh? LOL

Cheers & Beers!

2 comments:

Karin said...

What a creative use of that watch! I love the sentiment too :)

Micki said...

oohhh love how you colored the clock on both samples and yup, totally agree with that, lol.