I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Live Laugh Love Card



This week for the Viva Las Vegastamps DT I did another card - but I will say this - I have been seeing a common denominator here lately with my card layouts unless I'm following a sketch. So today I really went way out in left field with this crazy card chaos!

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I LOVE ASIAN THEMED CRAFTY PRODUCTS!!! So when I saw the Live Laugh Love 1 1/4 X 2 rubber stamp that VLVS had I HAD to get it!

For the layout here I took patterned paper with Asian Symbols for my bottom layer. I then took an Asian Floral Printed Paper for my next layer and did a quick and easy mosaic with the cuts I made. After that I used my large punch with some adhesive paper and slapped it on for the next layer. I stamped (more on this in the next paragraph) the rubber stamp on some card stock and laid it down next. After that I added stickles around the edge and 3 large 3-D stickers on top along with some gems. I know it's a little busy but "mission accomplished" for me thinking outside of my comfort zone on the layout of the card!

Now...a side note about the stamped image...

I actually used a clear ink pigment pad to stamp the image and sprinkled some "pearls" powder over top and took a soft print brush to it to gently brush away the loose powder. It worked like a charm! The powder stuck quite nicely to the pigment!

So there you have it...a crazy card from me this week! emember to shop at Stampo.com! Until next time!

1 comment:

TLI74 said...

I LUV this one. OMG