I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Thursday, July 28, 2011

VLVS DT - Halloween & Wine - And Everything's Fine?


At my poor attempt at a title let alone a rhyme...here is my post for this week! I like to call it "Halloween & Wine: But Not At The Same Time"

I ended up not knowing what to do for this week's post at the beginning and ended up with two completely different projects in the end.

For my first project above I took the back of a cork board coaster and added one of the VLVS to it. I used various inks, craft markers, blending tools, glitter pens, etc for coloring. I had some 'gel' embellishments that fit in the corners nicely and then added a border to each side as it looked a tad bare without it.

I used THIS STAMP from VLVS over at stampo.com

For my next trick...I mean project...I just did an ATC. I guess I could say this is my very first Halloween Project of the year!

You can find THIS STAMP HERE. I used paper from my stash, gel pens, blending pens, and other craft markers for my coloring. I used the same border as in the first project but I think it looks very different. I also used black ink around the edges of the white paper where I stamped the image.

1 comment: