I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, August 1, 2011

Flower Power

LinkI'm trying out for another Design Team! Cheery Lynn Designs! You can read all about it here! I really hope I make it but there are tons of awesome crafters applying - so I'm nervous! LOL - But I am always excited to see who 'makes it' regardless if I do or not! :)

Here's one of my projects using one of my photographs, various papers, letter stickers, embellies, journaling, bling, and a few other things!

When people as me my 'style' it's so hard to explain because it's usually based on mood. I have so many interests so it's not surprising that I have so many different styles, I guess. It's probably easier to explain what I am NOT and that would be girlie, I suppose. This project is about as girlie as I get - on my own - that is...if asked I will jump into my stash of 'pinks' just to create a project based on a theme.

CHEERS! Have a great week!


No comments: