I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, August 26, 2011

VLVS DT - Santa and the Mouse

Hello...Jennifer here, with TWO projects for you today! First...it's my first Christmas Card of the season...well, ALMOST Christmas Card. In this first project - shown above - you will see Santa snoozing under a cactus. He's NOT quite ready to make his list and check it twice! I wanted to see how many elements I could get into this one. I have metal embellies, velvet/sparkle ribbon, patterned paper, solid card stock, craft markers, metallic gel pens, ink, and a phrase sticker.

For my next project I decided to go 'dumpster diving'. Not literally. I used an old Library Book Card Holder for the back - made it into a funky envelop for any occasion. I also found an old starter tag that I have had in my stash for years. I added one of my Mousy VLVS to it and played around with my Ranger Inks. I added some swirl bling and sparkle flower and brad.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

1CardCreator said...

These are beautiful Jennifer!