I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, September 12, 2011

PCC - Shaped Card

Different shapes of cards is NOT my forte but that is what we were challenged with over at the PCC DT this week so here is my attempt.  I cheated.  I found these cloud cards at a discount store and altered it a bit.  

BUT...it's still a card that is a different shape other than square, eh?  

Another funny thing about this card is that I started with WHITE Flowers on the sides and left my purple craft marker on the table next to it while reaching for the other brad to punch thru and it bled on to the flower...so...I figured since I already had purple in the project that I would force bleed the rest of the cloth flowers.  You can't really see it well in this pic but it looks a little tie-dye-esque.  

Mistakes are fun sometimes! 

2 comments:

Tammylee said...

Hey! Very cute card. Hope you are ok have not heard from you in a day or two!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a great card with such a fun shape! love it!
and I think you have an old DT list.... grins!