I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Use a PUNCH - Mark's Finest & Speedy Cat

 I cannot express how much I LOVE Mark's Finest Papers/Speedy Cat's Acrylic Stamps!  I did two projects this week and here they are!  I used the Eat, Drink and Be SCARY Stamp along with FRANK!  And below I used BOO and TO YOU stacked on top of each other and used BOO again to the side of the GHOST!
Here's the KICKER!  This week at The Mark's Finest/Speedy Cat DT we were challenged to use a PUNCH in our projects!  In the first one I used a Martha Stewart Border Punch on both sides of a piece of scrap paper!  I also used my Creative Memories Corner Edge Punch on the Image Layer.  For the 2nd project I used a Fiskars Scalloped Punch and just cut off part of it to use on the upper right have corner of the card!

Be sure to swing by the following website this weekend and check out the rest of the DT's creations!

6 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Jennifer--both of these cards are sooooooo cute!!!! Love them both and can't pick a favorite!!! You did a great job on both of them. TFS

Janeen said...

Jennifer, these are great. I like that partial punch up on the top and what a cool border you made with that embossing punch. Squeal! love the halloween fun!

Marlena M. said...

Your cards are so cute. ;)

Anonymous said...

So cute! The colors and layers of the papers are so nice!

Have a great day!

Carol Hurlock said...

How cute Jennifer. Love your layouts and the use of punches. Super job!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Designing with Debbie said...

Two very great cards. I love your coloring and your DP. Great work.