I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Monday, February 11, 2013

Subtle Gift Box

I know it's been a while since my last post and have been tinkering but it's mostly been just that.  Tinkering and such and not complete projects but I hope to start doing at least one craft a week again.  

I thought I would start off by posting this Gift Box.  It's not very involved but I do like the way it turned out.  I used a punch-out box template and used decorative tape on the to and bottom...I do LOVE these patterned tapes!  Then I took a fanned embellie with a little gem in the middle and placed it in the center. 

Viola!

Some of you have been asking me via email where I have been.  Well, I do post most days over at My Blissful Journey.  I would love for you to join me over there.  And we update at least 2 to 5 times a day over at Sororitea Sisters, too! 

No comments: