I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, April 22, 2011

DWA! Geisha


This week the DWA! DT worked with this new Geisha Digi Stamp! I think it's awesome! I LOVE Asian themed crafting supplies and projects!

I tried something new with the hair this week! I have found it difficult to color black hair thus far so I went with black hair with brown highlights for this one and went over the colors with the blender pencil.

Be sure to visit the Digi's With Attitude! DT Blog and participate in this week's challenge!

Animals With Attitude! Clipper is FREE this month
It is not required you use a Digi's With Attitude! image however,

we always love to see what you do with our digis *grin*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous image!

Debra said...

Gorgeous job Jennifer!