I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

SoftPencil - Growing Flowers In Pots


Happy SoftPencil Tuesday! That means another new digi stamp from the Garden Collection. This is Growing Flowers in pots. & you can get it HERE.

May is Softpencil Anniversary Month. We'll be celebrating all month long!
Feel free to check out the Softpencil blog or Softpencil Studios.

I did a card using this new digi stamp as you can see above. I love those flower pots and the lil critter is so darned cute!

What are you creating this week!?

3 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

I love your coloring Jennifer! and the colours combo you chose! you did a very beautiful card!!!

Michelle said...

Great card!

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a lovely card!
xxx Anne-Marije