I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chalk N Stock FIRST Blog Hop!

 
Welcome to our first ever BLOG HOP!
Today the team will provide some great inspiration in hopes
that you will find time to create anything using chalk!
Our first challenge opens on June 1st and we are excited!
For today's blog hop we have just a few rules!
Please stop at each design teams blog and leave a comment.
Please, if you are not already become a follower!
You MUST be a follower in order to win prizes!
The blog hop's winners will be announced on June1st with our first challenge!
 
Here is the order of the hop!
 
Here's My Project for today!
 This is one of my HAPPY Mistakes Projects!

I used chalk with White Acrylic Paint to change the color slightly.  I stamped another image and it didn't quite work out so I smeared it then I stamped a different image 3 times and added gems to the flower parts.  I ended up adding a little Jewel It for textures thru-out, too!  The base paper is a blue cardstock so it shows a little bit but not much.  The Stamps were Close To My Heart and the Chalk was Chalk-Ah-Lot Powdered Chalk.
 

9 comments:

Tammylee said...

Love this one, and the details are great! I love it when it doesn't work out right and you can still make it work! GREAT JOB!

Karen Wilson said...

What a fun and creative idea with the bling!! Love it! TFS!

rlovew said...

I love the way that you were able to wipe your mistake and still use the same paper. Rlovew1976 at yahoo.com

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful card Jen!

Tameko said...

Beautiful card Jennifer. Love the bling!

Barbara said...

Beautiful card, Jennifer. I like how you stated that it didn't turn out the way you wanted then went on to complete the card another way!! I do that all the time. Remember your mistakes so you can do this again, it is so pretty.A true artist never makes mistakes, just creates!! Love the jewels that you added. Good luck on your new blog. Hugs

Tricia said...

I love "fixing" mistakes!

Tricia said...

I love "fixing" mistakes!

Katie said...

Love your card...great use of chalk...thanks for hop'n...its a great hop!!!