I Currently Design For:

I Currently Design For: * ReadySetCreate * Lindsay's Stamp Stuff * MyGrafico * ChalkNStock *

Friday, June 1, 2012

Chalk N Stock #1 - Join Us!


Hi everyone welcome to  
Chalk N Stock
 first monthly challenge!
We all are so excited to start challenges here.
The rules are going to be super easy for you!
You are limited to 2 entries each month
You can use any images and any chalk!
But you must use chalk on your project in some way!!!
Prizes will be different all the time and can vary from
Stamp sets, digi sets, chalk, supplies and more!
For our first challenge we wanted to do a fun challenge everyone can take part in!
Anything Goes 
Our Sponsor is 

CREATING IS FUN BY MARTHA

She is providing us with a $10 gift certificate to this months winner!
You will notice that the girls have used the beautiful lace that Martha provided us!
Lace is just one of the things you will find in her fun store!
Chalk N Stock Challenge Team

 I did TWO Projects this week!  Above is my first one!  It's with a soft Blue added to the ribbon!  I used Chalk-Ah-Lot Powdered Chalk with water mixed in a spray bottle and sprayed on and dried for these!
 This one is with some of the Red Powdered Chalk mixed with Water and Sprayed!  I also made some stencil-like designs on the paper while spraying that I might use for future projects!
 Here you can see the original Ribbon!  It's White and what I did with 3 different colors!  I'm saving the Black one for another project, too!
And here are the ribbons against each other and on white backing!  I had FUN with this project!  The powdered chalk with water sprayed and STAYED really well on the ribbon!  

3 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful cards Jen and I love that gorgeous lace! I will have to stop by Marthas store to check them out!

Unknown said...

oh wow Jennifer, what a great idea, beautiful!!!

Tammylee said...

I have to say that I bought 100 yards of white lace on ebay and I am coloring it everyday now! I just ordered another 100 yards of light pink, which I am sure can be dyed too! Thanks to you, I am not sure why I didn't think of that as I always do the white flowers!